maandag 28 september 2020

LET IT SNOW (5)

My first Christmas card for the year! I used the Snow Much Fun stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I softly ink blended the edges of this piece, using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. 

I die cut the snow angel shapes from this piece of cardstock. And used another piece of cardstock to add behind this, where I stamped the snow angels onto. I did this with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink as well, since I don't have a matching dye ink. 

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used: 
Bears: E25 - E29/ E31 - E35/ E000 - E00 - E21
Scarf: R14 - R27



I die cut the images and added everything together. I stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink and adhered the panel onto a piece of Let It Shine paper. I wanted to have those accents of red, since there is not a lot of variation in color here. 



I will also create a Christmas card with the wavy pull tab, so that the bear is actually making the snow angel. So cute!!! So keep an eye out for that!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten