vrijdag 25 september 2020

I'M HERE FOR YOU WHEN LIFE GETS NUTTY (1)

For this fall themed friendship card I used Lawn Fawn's new Let's Got Nuts stamp set.




For the background I used Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey Distress Inks. I die cut the Grassy Border from a piece of Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the endges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.




I stamped the images. I also used the branches from A Bug Deal. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used: 
Squirrels: E31 - E35 
Leaves: R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17/ YR15 - YR07/ R32 - R35 
Branches: E25 - E29
Acorns: E31 - E35/ E25 - E29 
Rake: E25 - E29/ C0 - C3
Kart: R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17/ C0 - C3/ C5 




I fussy cut the images and stamped the sentiment. I adhered all the images onto the background and added white highlights and dots with a gelly roll pen.




This is going to be so much fun, I have tons of ideas for this set. 
 
Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten