vrijdag 19 juni 2020

THERE'S GNOME PLACE LIKE HOME (2)

For this new home card I used the Mushroom House die set and the Oh Gnome stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the elements for the Mushroom House using Lawn Fawn cardstocks. I used Chili Pepper, Vanilla Malt, Woodgrain, Mermaid and Narwhal. For the roof I ink blended with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink and I used and E41 and E43 marker for the base of the house.

I die cut the grassy hill that comes in the Mushroom Border die set from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the sky, with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I ink blended the top of the sky with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I also used images from Butterfly Kisses, Gleeful Gardens and Hey Lady. Here are all the colors I used:
Gnome: R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17/ E25 - E29/ W5 - W7/ E00 - E11/ W0 - W2 - 0/ B24 - B26
Mushrooms: R35 - R39/ E41 - E43
Ladybugs: R35 - R39/ W5 - W7
Flowers: R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17/ YG00 - YG03/ B24 - B26
Grass: YG00 - YG03
Snail: Y08 - Y17/ E41 - E43


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Pale Periwinkle to the spots on the roof of the mushroom house. I also added white highlights and dots to the images with a gelly roll pen.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten