woensdag 10 juni 2020

HOPE YOUR DAY GLOWS WITH HAPPINESS (4)

For this slimline card I used the Little Fireflies stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I trimmed a piece of watercolor cardstock and ink blended it with three Oxide Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade and Dusty Concord. I added white splatter onto the background.

I die cut the Mini String of Lights from Storm Cloud cardstock and Guava cardstock.


I stamped the images. I also used images from A Bug Deal. I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Fireflies: G02 - G07/ R32 - R35/ Y11 - Y06
Grasshopper: G02 - G07
Woodlouse: W3 - W5
Ladybug: W3 - W5/ R32 - R35


I die cut the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. I adhered the lights and the stamped images.

As a finishing touch I added highlights with a white gelly roll pen. I also used some Glitter Lacquer for the lights.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten