vrijdag 12 juni 2020

MUCH APPRECIOCEAN (2)

I created this simple thank you card, using the Ocean Fun stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I took a Fog colored cardbase and stamped the crab image onto it repeatedly. I used Wild Rose Ink and Lobster Ink.

When I filled the entire card with crabs, I added the eyes with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.


I added dots to the background using a white gelly roll pen and a Sakura fineliner.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto Black Licorice cardstock. I used white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn for this. I trimmed it to a thin strip and added it to my card with foam tape.


A super simple card, lots of stamping but still quick to finsih.

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten