woensdag 3 juni 2020

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY (2)

My favorite type of card is a scene card and I used a bunch of different Lawn Fawn stamp set to create this card, for the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and their current theme: Create a scene. The stamp sets I used are: Bicycle Built For You, Swan Soirée, Dad + Me, Beary happy Holidays, Christmas Dreams, Mermaid For You and Hay There.


I used the Grassy Border die twice, and I ink blended these with Crushed Olive Distress Ink. For the pond I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I added water drops to this. I also used the Stitched Tree Borders, which I ink blended with Mowed Lawn and Antique Linen Distress Ink. I cut the trees from the borders, so I can easily place them in my scene later. For the sky, I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink.


I stamped my images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Swans: W0 - W2 - 0/ Y15 - Y17
Boy: E25 - E29/ E00 - E11 - E04/ E41 - E43/ W5 - W7/ B21 - B23/ G43 - G46
Cattails: E25 - E29/ G43 - G46
Lily pads: G43 - G46
Lotus: R01 - R32
Rock: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Dogs: E41 - E43
Fishing rod: W3 - W5/ Y15 - Y17/ R14 - R46
Can: W0 - W3/ R14 - R46
Bucket of fish: W0 - W2 - W3/ B21 - B23


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled my scene. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights and dots to the images with a white gelly roll pen.


Make sure you check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the challenge and join us!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten