vrijdag 5 juni 2020

BOOK MARKS (2)

I created some cute book marks, using the Don't Worry Be Hoppy stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to create one for all the rainbow colors So I made seven book marks. The cardstocks Id used for the book marks are: Chili Pepper, Fake Tan, Sunflower, Cilantro, Peacock, Sugarplum and Guava.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto each book mark. I used different once, some I repeated. I used white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the bunnies and frogs several times and colored them with Copics. I also wanted to add a heart to each book mark. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG00 - YG11 - YG13
Bunnies: W0 - W2 - W3/ R00 - R01
Hearts: R35 - R39/ Y38 - YR68/ Y02 - Y08/ YG00 - YG11 - YG13/ BG45 - BG49/ B63 - B66 - B79/ RV14 - RV17


I die cut the images and assembled the book marks. I added some twine to all of them.

These little book marks are perfect to add to a present or inside a card.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten