vrijdag 5 juni 2020

I THINK YOU'RE DANDY (1)

For this friendship card I used the Dandy Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to used only one layer for the scene. I used the GRassy stencil to ink blend. For the sky I used Fossilized Amber Distress Ink and for the grass I used Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and did some simple coloring. Here are the Copic Markers I used:
Mice: W0 - W2 - W3/ W3 - W5 - W7/ R00 - R01
Dandelions: G43 0 G46


I stamped and heat embossed one part of the sentiment onto Black Licorice carstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. The rest of the sentiment was die cut with Oliver's Stitched ABC's die set. I ink blended these letters with Fossilized Amber and Wild Honey Distress Ink.

I added the images and the sentiment onto the ink blended background. The little flying pieces I stamped in Manatee Ink.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten