dinsdag 4 juli 2017

YOU'RE SEW THOUGHTFUL (1)

Sometimes a card is created along the way. You have a vague idea, but you see it come to life in front of you. That's that happened with this card, where I used the Sewn With Love stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Fancy SCalloped Rectangle Stackables and the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables, both from Lawn Fawn. I wanted an inlay here, so I kept the pieces together and taped them on the back.

I used an ink blending tool and two Distress Ink colors to give the panel some color. I started with Abandoned Coral and then added Ripe Persimmon. I added some waterd rops onto it and dabbed them off with a paper towel. I set the panel aside to focus on my coloring.

I stamped several images from the stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sewing machine + Scissors: C0 - C3/ R14 - R46
Buttons + Pin cushion: R14 - R46/ Y00 - Y02/ YG11 - G21
Jar: C0/ C3 - C5
Spool: E31 - E33/ YG11 - G21


I die cut all the images with the coordinating dies and assembled the card. I heat embossed the sentiment with White Embossing Powder from Ranger. I added the panel onto a white cardbase and done it is.


This card is so perfect to say thank you to someone who Always thinks of you and other, before thinking of themselves.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten