dinsdag 18 juli 2017

BEST WISHES (1)

For this birthday card, I used the Whale Wishes stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started by die cutting a rectangle and some waves. I used the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and the Stitched Hillside Borders, both from Lawn Fawn. For the sky, I blended some Squeezed Lemonade onto the paper. I then took the Radiating Rays stencil from My Favorite Things and blended Wild Hones Distress Ink onto it. For the waves, I used Thumbled Glass Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and I didn't need to color them at all. I die cut them with my Cuttlebug and stamped the sentiment onto the background. I also stamped the water splashes, in Manatee Ink.

I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase.


That stencil is just amazing!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten