donderdag 27 juli 2017

ALOHA (2)

For this summer themed card, I used the Palm Trees die set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a circle, with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. I then embossed clouds into it, with the Stitched Cloudy Backdrops: Landscape. I die cut a hill, and all the elements from the Palm Trees die set. I used Distress Inks to add color to them. Here are the colors I used:
Sky: Mermaid Lagoon
Sand: Scattered Straw + Brushed Corduroy
Tree trunks: Vintage Photo
Leaves: Crushed Olive
Coconuts: Walnut Stain
Crab: Candied Apple


I adhered all the elements together and went over to the background. I kept it fairly simple. I took a large brush and did some simple brush strokes from left to right, using Candied Apple Distress Ink as watercolor. I set it aside to dry. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, from the set Aloha, with white embossing powder from Ranger.


I added the circle onto the background and then onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.

I just love these summer scenes.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten