donderdag 27 juli 2017

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS UNFORGETTABLE (4)

I created this birthday card with the Mama Elephant stamp set The Cat's Meow.


I started by die cutting a rectangle, with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I also used the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables, to die cut two square windows.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, with white embossing powder from Ranger. The sentiment is from Ella & Friends, also from Mama Elephant. I then blended some Distress Inks onto the paper. I used Squeezed Lemonade and a little bit of Ripe Persimmon towards the top. For the background, that will go behind the windows, I used Ripe Persimmon again.


I set the panel aside and went over to my stamping. I stamped the big cat stamp and also two of the seperate cats. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors i used:
Cat's main colors: W0 - W2/ E57 - E29/ E00 - E11/ E32 - E33/ W5 - W7
Ears + noses: E04
Accessories: YR00 - YR02/ Y02 - Y06/ YR16 - YR07/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a white cardbase.

When I first used this stamp set, I thought I wouldn't come up with something completely different. But I did and it looks amazing!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten