dinsdag 4 juli 2017

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (1)

I wanted to watercolor, so I used the So Jelly stamp st from Lawn Fawn to create a summer themed birthday card. I entered this card into the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge where the theme is 'Summertime Fun'.


I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I stamped the starfish repeatedly onto the paper and heat embossed it with white embossing powder from Ranger. I then went ahead and watercolored all the starfish with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Starfish: 052 - Bright Yellow, 070 - Orange, 050 - Yellow


I stamped the banner from Bannertastic and heat embossed it with Clear Gloss Embossing Powder from Wow. I used the two yellow markers from before, to color the banner. Then I heat embossed the sentiment, from Jump For Joy, with White Embossing Powder from Wow.

I fussy cut the banner and adhered it to the panel. Then I added the panel onto a piece of Beachside paper, that I die cut with the Fance Scalloped Rectangle Stackables. I adhered the panel onto a white cardbase.


Summer fun? Did I meet the brief? Be sure to check out the challenge.



Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com
 

 

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh wow, this card is amazing, Joyce! I love the bright and sunny colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen