dinsdag 18 juli 2017

YOU ROCKED IT! (2)

I wanted to create a card for a friend who is about to get her driver's licence. So I used the Home For the Holidays stamps et, from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a rectangle for the background, with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. And two hilss with the Stitched Hillside Borders. For the sky I used Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks to blend. I then took the Radiating Rays stencil from My Favorite THings and applied Ripe Persimmon Distress on top. For the hills I used Crushed Olive Distress Ink.


I stamped the sentiment on the front hill, which is from the Strike Up the Band stamp set by MFT. I stamped the little car image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Car: R14 - R46 - R59/ W0/ W5 - W7/ Y38/ B00


I fussy cut the image and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.  I added some glitter to the car, with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir.

I hope she passes, I think she will!

 Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten