dinsdag 18 juli 2017

THANKS (5)

I created this thank you card with The Cat's Meow stamp set from Mama Elephant.


It's a very big stamp, so a tool like the MISTI is perfect for this. It wasn't easy to stamp it though. I colored the entire stamp with Copci Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cats: W0 - W2/ E57 - E29/ E41 - E43/ W5 - W7/ E31 - E33
Accessories: R22 - R35/ Y11 - Y02


I stamped the sentiment, which is from Whale Wishes by Mama Elephant. FOr the top of the card, I used some Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. I went really soft, because this isn't watercolor paper and it does not blend that well.

I added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase. I found that the card needed a little but more. I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Dandelion Yellow. I also rounded off the two top corners.


I just love this large stamp, can't wait to use it again.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten