maandag 18 mei 2020

YOU'RE TOADALLY AWESOME (3)

For this friendship card I used the Toadally Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene I used some Lawn Fawn dies. For the sandy hills I used the Stitched Hillside Borders. One was die cut from Kraft cardstock and ink blended with Antique Linen Distress Ink. The other from Paper Bag cardstock and Vintage Photo Distress Ink. For the water I used the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders, Peacock cardstock and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink. I ysed the Simple Grassy Borders die set for the grass. I die cut it from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended it with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. For the sky I used Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Oxide Inks.


I stamped the images. I also used stamps from Get Well Before 'n After, Mermaid for You and You are Sublime. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG11 - YG13/ Y02
Turtle: YG11 - YG1/ Y02 - Y06/ YG63 - YG67
Fish: Y17 - Y08/ B21 - B23
Lily Pad: YG63 - YG67
Rocks: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Plants: BG45 - BG49/ R35 - R39
Cattails: YG63 - YG67/ E41 - E43


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights and dots with a white gelly roll pen.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten