dinsdag 12 mei 2020

I PREDICT YOUR DAY WILL BE SUPER DUPER (1)

For this birthday card I created a scene. This just happens to be my all-time favorite type of card to make. I used the Fortune Teller Tabby stamp set for this card.


For the background I used Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade Oxide Inks. I used the Rays stencil and Yeti Ink to create these sunshine rays from the sky.

I used the Grassy Border die and die cut it twice from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the top of the grass blades with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I also used images from Keep On Swimming, Just My Type and Upon a Star. Here are the colors I used:
Cats: E00 - E11 - E04/ Y08 - Y17/ E25 - E29
Mouse: W2 - W3 - W5
Bunnies: W0 - W3/ E04
Fox: E31 - E33 - E35/ E00 - E11
Table: B21 - B23 - B37/ E25 - E29/ R14 - R46/ Y08 - Y17


I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment, one part in the sky and one in the glass ball.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten