zaterdag 16 mei 2020

FLUTTERING BY TO SAY THANK YOU (2)

For this thank you card I created a night time camping scene, with the Butterfly Kisses stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene I die cut a hill with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders die set. I ink blended the hill with Antique Linen Distress Ink. For the grassy I used the Grassy Border die and Crushed Olive Distress Ink. I used the Puffy Cloud Borders to create a bush, ink blending it with Pine Needles Distress Ink. For the mountains, I used the Stitched Mountain Borders and Weathered Wood Distress Ink. I used Dusty Concord and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks for the sky and also added splatter with Dusty Concord and some water.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I also used images from Love You S'More, Toadally Awesome and You are Sublime. Here are the colors I used for coloring:
Bear: E53 - E55 - E57/ R000 - R01 - R32
Bunny: W0 - W2 - W3/ R000 - R01 - R32
Fire: Y08 - Y17/ Y38 - YR68
Fireflies: + moon: Y02 - Y08


I fussy cut or die cut the images. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment. Instead of stamping it in the sky or at the bottom, I decided to use the dead space on the mountains. And I like this look.

I added some highlights with a white gelly roll pen and some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Bubblegum Blush to the bush, to make it look it's a bush full of berries. I also added swirly lines behinf each firefly, with Hippo Ink.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten