donderdag 21 mei 2020

LOVE IS IN THE AIR (1)

For this love themed card I pulled out an oldie: the Up in the Air stamp set from My Favorite Things. It's still one of my favorites from this company.


I ink blended a cloudy sky, using the Clouds stencil and Spun Sugar Oxide Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hot air balloons: BG45 - BG49/ YG11 - YG06/ W0 - W2/ BV02 - BV13/ E25 - E29
Elephant: W0 - W2 - W3/ RV10 - R83
Dog: W2 - W3 - W5/ RV10 - R83
Banner: RV10 - R83
Birds: BG45 - BG49/ YG11 - YG06/ W0 - W2/ BV02 - BV13


I die cut the images and adhered them to my background. I stamp the sentiment.


As a finishing touch I added white dots and highlights to the images, using a gelly roll pen.


Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten