donderdag 28 mei 2020

MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE (2)

I created a Magic Iris card, with the Some Bunny stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


The Magic Iris is going to function as the sun in this scene. I die cut all the elements for the Magic Iris. I ink blended the fron circle and the opening with Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress inks.


For the grass I used the Grassy Border die and Grassy Hillside Borders die set. I die cut them from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. I stamped the sentiment on the front grass borders.

For the sky I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I also used images from Dandy Day and Oh Gnome. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: W0 -W3/ R000 - R01
Planters; E53 - E55 - E57/ E71 - E74 - E79
Dandelions: Y08 - Y17/ YG03 - YG13
Carrots: Y38 - YR68/ YG03 - YG13
Dasies: Y08 - Y17/ YG03 - YG13/ BG000 - B00
Wheel barrell: W3 - W5 - W7/ Y38 - YR68/ W0 - W3
Watering can: R01 - R32
Leaves: YG03 - YG13
Shovel: W0 - W2/ Y08 - Y17/ R01 - R32


I fussy cut the images. I assembled the Magic Iris and added all the elements and images to the cloudy background. I added white highlights and dots with a gelly roll pen.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten