vrijdag 1 mei 2020

YOU ARE MY ANCHOR (1)

I made a friendship card with the Smooth Sailing stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I created my own patter background, using Mermaid cardstock and Mermaid Ink. I stamped the anchor image all over the cardstock, to create a pattern.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Boats: R35 - R39/ B37 - B39/ BG000 - B00/ W0 - W3/ E55 - E57/ W5 - W7
Anchor (stamped in Hippo Ink): E41 - E43/ R35 - R39


I fussy cut the images and added them to the stamped background.

I die cut the word anchor from Blue Jay cardstock and Chili Pepper cardstock, using Oliver's Stitched ABCs. The other half of the sentiment was stamped onto a white strip of cardstock, using Lobster Ink.


I added the sentiment to the card and used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights.

To finish it, I rounded off the top corners with my corner chomper from We R Memory Keepers.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten