woensdag 27 mei 2020

REVEAL WHEEL (27)

I created another Reveal Wheel card. I used the Keep On Swimming stamp set, together with the You are Sublime stamp set. All from Lawn Fawn.


I used the Reveal Wheel Square Add-On and die cut all the elements I needed to create it. I used the Stitched Hillside Borders to die cut a hill. I did this from Kraft cardstock. For the background I used the Grassy Stencil from Lawn Fawn. I used Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Inks for the 'seaweed' and Cracked Pistachio and Broken China Oxide Inks for the water. I also ink blended the wheel with these colors.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Reveal wheel fish: Y08 - Y17 - YR68
Puffer fish: R32 - R35 - R39
Eal: V01 - V12 - V04/ Y02 - Y08
Blue fish: B21 - B23
Yellow fish: Y02 - Y08
Shell: V01 - V12 - V04/ B21 - B23/ Y08 - Y17 - YR68
Plants: R32 - R35 - R39/ V01 - V12 - V04/ Y08 - Y17 - YR68


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the reveal wheel. I added all the images and the hill (with heat embossed sentiment) onto the background.

I adhered the panel onto a piece of Chili Pepper cardstock and later onto a piece of Hello Sunshine Remix pattern paper. The arrow was die cut from white cardstock.

To finish it off, I added highlights to the images with my white gelly roll pen.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten