zondag 31 mei 2020

MONTHLY 9 - MAY 2020

Bye bye May, hello June! Here are my favorite projects for the month of May.


You're Toadally Awesome (3)

You're a Treasure (3)

I'm a Lucky Duck to Have You as My Friend (2)

There's a 100% Change of Happiness When I'm with You (1)

Gift Tags (3)

Don't Whirry, Be Happy (2)

Happiness is a Cup a Coffee with a Good Friend (2)

Have a Colorful Birthday (1)

Have a Hoppy Birthday (4)

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Check out the Waffle Flower shop for products by clicking on the link: Waffle Flower Crafts

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten