vrijdag 15 mei 2020

HAVE A COLORFUL BIRTHDAY (1)

I'm in the mood for a rainbow! I created this birthday card with the Little Painters stamp set from Waffle Flower.


For the background I masked off strips. Each strip will be ink blended with a different Distress Ink color. From left to right I used: Abandoned Coral, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean.

I added some water drops to the background as well. I stamp and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Brushes: E41 - E43/ W2 - W3/ R14 - R46/ Y38 - YR68/ Y02 - Y06/ YG07 - YG13/ B02 - B05
Mouse: C0 - C2/ R01 - R32
Chick: Y02 - Y06/ Y38 - YR68/ R14 - R46


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to my background. I added highlights and dots with a white gelly roll pen.


Check out the Waffle Flower shop for products by clicking on the link: Waffle Flower Crafts

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten