zondag 3 mei 2020

BEE HAPPY (2)

I created an encouragement card with the Little Fireflies stamp set. I turned the fireflies into bees again.


I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables die. I also die cut a Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock, which I ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.

For the background I used Broken China and Cracked Pistachio Oxide Inks.


I stamped the images, also using stamps from Gleeful Gardens. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bees: Y08 - Y17/ W5 - W7/ BG000 - B00
Flowers: R01 - R32/ YG11 - YG13/ Y08 - Y17


I fussy cut the images and added these and the grass to the background. I die cut the word 'bee' from Sunflower cardstock, using the Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set. The rest of the sentiment was stamped onto the background. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Sunflower cardstock, that was die cut with the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables. This all I added to a piece of Dandy Day pattern paper.

I used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights to the images.

What a happy card, guarantee to put a smile on someone's face.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten