maandag 21 september 2026

HAVE A HAPPY FALL (5)

Awesome autumn everyone!!! That's the theme (and one of my favs) for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge I used the Fall Mice for this quick and simple fall themed card. 



For the background I used No. 2 Pencil cardstock. I wanted to add leaves to the card, with the Fall Leaves Background stencils. I used 4 Distress Oxide Inks: Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Candied Apple and Aged Mahogany. 



I stamped the images from the Fall Mice set and colored them with Copic Markers:
Mice: E43 - E44/ E04 - E11/ Y17 - YR16 - R08/ R08 - R14/ G43 - G46
Pumpkin: Y17 - YR16 - R08/ BG93 - BG96/ G43 - G46
Leaves: Y17 - YR16 - R08/ R08 - R14/ Y15 - Y17



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment, from Simply Celebrate Fall, onto a strip of Chili Pepper cardstock. I used a white gel pen to add highlights and dots to the images. 

Make sure to visit the blog and join the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge !!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn Shop



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten