dinsdag 5 mei 2020

YOUR SUPPORT MEANS A LOT! (1)

I created a thank you card with the Watering Can and Flowers die set from Hero Arts.


I masked off the edges of a piece of watercolor cardstock. I used three Oxide Ink colors for blending: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry. I then used a Tim Holtz stencil from, from the Mini Stencil Set 12, and used the same colors. This gives a cool ink blended tone on tone look.


I die cut the watering can from Fog cardstock and used Copic Markers C0 - C2 - C3 - 0. For the tullips and leaves I used Cilantro cardstock and the YG13 - G07 - 0 markers. For the flowers I used Sunflowers cardstock and Y02 - Y08 - Y17 - 0 markers.

I assembled the watering with the flowers.


I stamped the sentiment and added the watering can to the background.

It's a very simple design, but I love this look.

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten