zondag 10 mei 2020

I'M SO JELLY (BUT SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU) (1)

I created a clean and simple card using the Ocean Fun stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background, I used the Bubble stencil from Tim Holtz and two Oxide Ink colors: Cracked Pistachio and Broken China.

I stamped the jellyfish and used Lawn Fawn Inks for this. Here are the combos I used for each jellyfish:
Moonstone Ink + Forget-Me-Not Ink
Fresh Lavender Ink + Grape Soda Ink
Merman Ink + Peacock Ink


I stamped the eyes onto the jellyfish and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a piece of Really Rainbow Scallops paper.


I added white highlights with a gelly roll pen to the jllyfish and some drops of Glitter Lacquer.

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten