woensdag 6 mei 2020

GIFT TAGS (3)

Today my project is shared on the Lawn Fawnatics blog, were I created these cute birthday tags with the Rawrsome stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I used the Say What? Gift Tags and I die cut them from watercolor cardstock. I ink blended the tops with Wild Honey Distress Ink. I also added some grass, which was die cut with the Grassy Border die. I ink blended the grass with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pterodactyl: YG41 - G02/ Y00 - Y02
Stegosaurus: R01 - R32/ YG41 - G02/ Y00 - Y02
Triceratops: Y00 - Y02/ R01 - R32
Balloons: YG11 - YG13/ R01 - R32/ Y15 - Y17
Hats: R01 - R32/ Y00 - Y02/ Y15 - Y17/ YG11 - YG13


I fussy cut or die cut the images and adhered them to my tags. I stamped a speech bubble for each tag, which comes from the Say What? Christmas Critters stamp set. I stamped a different sentiment on each set. These sentiments are from Tiny Tag Sayings.

I added circles to the holes, which were die cut from Cilantro cardstock. I used Lawn Fawn twine to add to the tags.

Make sure you check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us on this 'anything but a card' challenge.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten