dinsdag 5 mei 2020

WELCOME LITTLE ONE (1)

I created another baby card with the Swan Soirée stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Mermaid cardstock. I took my bonefolder and a scoring board. I scored diagonal lines to the background for some texture. The edges of the cardstock I ink blended with Broken China Oxide Ink, to give it a bit more depth.


I stamped the puddle in Fish Tank Ink. The rest of the images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Swans: W0 - W2 - 0/ YR15 - YR16/ R01
Cattails: G43 - G46/ E41 - E43
Heart: R01 - R32


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the background.

The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of Apricot cardstock, which was die cut with a banner from the Flippin' Awesome die set.

As a finishing touch I added some Nuvo Drops to the background, using the color Buttermilk.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten