zaterdag 30 mei 2020

MAY YOUR YEAR BE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS (3)

For this four seasons card, I used a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Jump for Joy, On the Beach, Tree Before 'n After, Butterfly Kisses, Coaster Critters Upon a Star and Out of This World.


To build the scene and devide the four seasons, I used the Foursquare Backdrop die set. I die cut it from Speckled Eggshell cardstock. For the backgrounds of the the litte windows I used Distress Inks. Here are the combinations I used:
Spring: Spun Sugar + Worn Lipstick
Summer: Mermaid Lagoon + Peacock Feathers
Fall: Wild Honey + Ripe Persimmon
Winter: Shaded Lilac + Dusty Concord


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Foxes: E31 - E33 - E35/ E000 - E02
Butterflies: Y08 - Y17/ BG000 - B00/ BV02 - BV13
Sun: Y08 - Y17
Leaves: R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17/ Y38 - YR68
Tree: E41 - E43
Snow: BG000 - 0


I fussy all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added white highlights to the images with a gelly roll pen.


It's always a lot of fun to combine different stamp sets for a card. And Lawn Fawn is perfect for that.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten