dinsdag 26 mei 2020

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY (1)

For this pond card, I used the Swan Soirée stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I wanted to create a pont with a stencil. I used the Drifts & Hills stencil from My Favorite Things and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I added some splatter with this ink color as well.

I stamped the sentiment onto the background.


I stamped the images. I also used images from Toadally Awesome, Mermaid for You and You are Sublime. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Swans: W0 - W2 - 0/ Y08 - Y17
Cattails: E53 - E55/ G43 - G46
Rocks: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Lily pads: G43 - G46
Lotus: YR02 - YR62


I fussy cut the images and added them to my pond.


I super happy with this card!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten