zondag 24 november 2019

CHRISTMAS TAGS (8)

Like last year, me and the Lawn Fawnatics Design Team joined Tracey McNeely again on her blog, for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I created these super simple Christmas tree shaped tags, using the Outside In Stitched Christmas Tree Stackables dies from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the smalles tree in the set four times, from Cilantro cardstock. The stars and ornaments were die cut from several colors of Sparkle cardstock and the tree trunk from Paper Bag cardstock.

For the "to and from" sentiment, I took the Say What? Christmas Critters stamp set.


I sandwiched the back and front tree together and put some twine between it to create the tags.


They were super quick to create, but it makes any Christmas present extra special. Check out the posts on the 25 Days of Christmas Tags by Tracey McNeely.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

15 opmerkingen:

  1. Very cute. I like a an easy tag now and then. I really like that it's shaped. [Bunny]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Simple tags but so
    cute. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super sweet and festive tags! Love the tree shape and glittery accents.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a darling little CHristmas tree tag. Thanks for sharing your inspirations with us in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I love seeing your wonderful creativity for Lawn Fawn.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very nice. I like that these dies are stitched.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lawn Fawn always has the cutest stuff! These tags are absolutely adorable! Love the shape. These would be fun to make with the kids.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Such a fun, simple tag - love the tree shape and the glittery baubles!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Simply sweet tag!!! Thank you for sharing this super fun design!!!
    I'm definitely inspired!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen