zondag 17 mei 2020

REVEAL WHEEL (26)

I created this Father's Day reveal wheel card with the I Like Naps stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the base of the reveal wheel, I used Moonstone cardstock, which I ink blended with Broken China Oxide Ink. For the grass I used the Meadow Borders die set, Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Oxide Ink for blending.

For the wheel, I used Ballet Slippers cardstock and I used the Reveal Wheel Arc Frame Add-On, which I die cut from Guava cardstock.


I stamped the sloth from I Like Naps, but also used some images from Open Me, Christmas Fishes and Butterfly Kisses. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sloth: E53 - E55/ W5 - W7/ E41 - E43
Branch: E71 - E74 - E79
Leaves: G43 - G46
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Birds: RV10 - R81 - R83/ YR21 - Y38
Flowers: R22 - R35/ YR21 - Y38/ G43 - G46


I fussy cut or die cut the images. I heat embossed one piece of the sentiment onto the base and the rest I stamped onto the wheel, in Soot Ink. I used the Reveal Wheel Friends & Family Sentiments.

I added some die cut hearts, from the Hearts die set which I die cut from Guava cardstock. I used a white gelly roll pen to add some highlights and dots here and there. I assembled the reveal wheel and adhered the panel onto a piece of Really Rainbow Scallops paper, after I die cut the arrows next to the wheel and adhered a piece of Black Licorice cardstock to the back.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten