maandag 4 mei 2020

SCALLOPED TREAT BOX (5)

Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. And it's a great theme: Anything but a card. You can create tags, gift bags, scrapbook pages, treats, banners, you name it, it's all allowed. I created this Scalloped Treat Box with the Beach House Add-On.


The base of the treat box was die cut from a piece of Hello Sunshine Remix paper, using the Scalloped Treat Box die. I die cut it twice, to form the box.


For the additional elements that create the beach house, I used the Scalloped Treat Box Beach House Add-On die set and Lawn Fawn cardstocks. Here are all the cardstock colors I used: Apricot, Narwhal, Fog, Vanilla Malt, Sticky Note and Sage Leaf.

I assembled the box. I wanted to add a tag to the top, so I used the Tiny Tags die set and Tiny Tag Sayings stamp set. I used Apricot cardstock to die cut the star-shaped tag.


I really like the color pallette, which I looked up on Pinterest.

Make sure you check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and join us with your crafty projects.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten