dinsdag 19 mei 2020

YOU'RE A TREASURE (3)

For this underwater themed friendship card I used the Octopi My Heart stamp set from Lawn Fawn, with a bunch of their other stamp sets.


I ink blended the background using Cracked Pistachio Oxide Ink. I added water drops to the background. I used the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz and some Yeti Ink to create the rays, coming from the top left corner. Normally I let the rays come from the top or bottom, so I decided to change it up a bit this time.


I die cut two sandy hills from Kraft cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders die set.

I stamped the images. I also used images from Mermaid for You, Ahoy Matey, Fintastic Friends and You are Sublime. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Octopus: R01 - R32
Treasure chest: E53 - E55 - E57/ Y08 - Y17
Coins: C2 - C3
Diamonds: YG41 - G02
Moonfish: Y08 - Y17/ BG45 - BG49
School of fish: V04 - V06
Other fish: W2 - W3
Plants: R01 - R32 - R35/ BG45 - BG49/ V04 - V06
Rock: C0- C2 - C3 - C5


I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamp the sentiment and added white highlights and dots to the images and hills with a gelly roll pen.


This time of year, with summer coming, I always create a lot of underwater themed cards. I love it!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten