dinsdag 5 mei 2020

HAVE A HOPPY BIRTHDAY (4)

I made this happy birthday card with the Toadally Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Oxide Inks. I die cut a piece of Cilantro cardstock from the Grassy Hillside Borders and I ink blended the tops of the grass blades with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. With the Stitched Hillside Borders I die cut a piece of Mermaid cardstock and ink blended this with Broken China Oxide Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG11 - YG13 - Y02
Cattails: G07 - G17/ E74 - E79
Lily pads: G17 - G17
Lotus: Y17 - YR04
Party hats: Y17 - YR04/ Y02 - Y08/ R14 - R46
Dragonflies: BG13 - BG49
Cake: Y02 - Y08/ R14 - R46/ E53 - E55/ C0 - C3
Log: E53 - E55


I fussy cut the images. I stamped the sentiment and added everything to the ink blended background. I used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights and dots to the images. With Manatee Ink I stamp the swirlty lines behind the dragonflies.


An older Lawn Fawn set, but I still use it a lot.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten