woensdag 21 december 2016

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS (1)

Okay, so this is really my last Christmas card of the year. I didn’t make it for a specific person, but I did make it for the Lawnscaping Challenge. The LAST one, which is so sad. I always loved participating in those challenges. The theme was Christmas and I created this card with the Happy Howloween stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by stamping some images, from various Lawn Fawn sets. I used the dog and the bones from Happy Howloween, the presents and the santa hat fromToboggan Together and the tree is from Critters in the Forest. I stamped the bone several times into the tree. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tree: BG93 – BG96/ E25 – E29
Bones: E41 – E43
Dog: E25 – E29
Santa hat: R14 – R46
Presents: BV000 – BV02/ BV13 – BV17


I fussy cut and die cut all the images. Then I trimmed a light purple rectangle and I wanted some stitched edges. I took the cross stitched border die from the Stitched Borders die set, from lawn Fawn. I die cut a snowy hill from white cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders. I stamped the sentiment, from Merry Messages, onto the hill. I used two Lawn Fawn inks, to give the sentiment an hombre look. I used Fresh Lavernder Ink and Sugarplum Ink.


I adhered the snowy hill to the purple panel with foam tape and stamped some snowflakes in Yeti Ink on the background. The snowflakes also come from the merry Messages set.

I adhered all the images, but the presents, with foam tape. The panel was adhered with foam tape to a very light yellow cardbase.

Please make sure to check out the last Lawnscaping Challenge, maybe you can participate.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is just too stinkin' CUTE!! I adore your card with the little bones on the tree!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so cute! I love the purple background, it's stunning with the dark tree and bright red santa hat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is super sweet! Thank You so much for playing along with us for our last challenge! Hugs, Karin
    https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a sweet card! I love the bone ornaments! I'll miss your projects, Joyce! Thanks for playing with us on our very last Lawnscaping Challenge! Big hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen