zondag 16 augustus 2026

WISHING YOU THE ZEST DAY EVER! (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn Blog today with this lemon themed card. I used the Make Lemonade! stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



For the background I used Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink (of course, staying on theme) and used a cloud stencil. I also die cut some grassy hills, which were ink blended with Twisted Citron and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide inks.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers.
Mice: E43 - E44/ W2 - W5/ E04 - E11
Hats: R32 - R35/ YG13 - YG09
Lemonade stand: E35 - E57 - E29/ E43 - E44
Lemonade: Y02 - Y06 - Y15/ Y15 - Y17/ BG000 - B00/ R32 - R35/ YG13 - YG09
Lemons: Y15 - Y17/ YG13 - YG09
Crate: E71 - E74 - E77
Sugar: E33 - E35 - E15/ BG000 - B00
Signs: R32 - R35/ YG13 - YG09



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights and dots and stamped the sentiment at the top of the scene. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn Shop




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten