zondag 24 maart 2024

HAVE A BERRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (2)

For today's birthday card, I used the Berry Special stamp set, togehter with Hay There, Hayrides stamp set, all from Lawn Fawn. 



I die cut the Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock an ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. I also used one of the Stitched Hillside Borders and used Sunflower cardstock with Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink. 

For the sky I used a Cloud stencil and Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. I also added splatters with this ink color. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: W0 - W3 - W5/ E11 - E04/ R05 - R46/ Y15 - Y17
Strawberries: G82 - G85/ YG00 - YG03/ R05 - R46/ Y15 - Y17
Signs: E15 - E57/ E41 - E43 - E44
Tractor: C5 - C7/ C0 - C3/ R05 - R46
Kart: E15 - E57

I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten