zondag 3 maart 2024

HAVE A GRRR-IFIC DAY (1)

I made this quick and simple card, using the Grrr-ific Friend stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used Speckled Eggshell cardstock, I used the Tropical Leaves Background Stencils and inked with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks. I added splatter using that same Lucky Clover ink. 

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used;
Lion: E57 - E79/ Y21 - Y16/ W3 - W5 - W7
Flower: Y02 - Y06 - Y15/ YG00 - YG03 - YG13/ YR15 - YR04 - R05
Butterfly: Y02 - Y06 - Y15/ YG00 - YG03 - YG13



I assembled the card. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto paperbag cardstock. I stamped the swirly line behind the buttefly in Doe Ink. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten