zondag 3 maart 2024

MAY YOUR DAY BLOOM WITH HAPPINESS (1)

I created this plant-themed birthday card with the Plant-a-Succulent die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used the yellow striped pattern paper from the Rainbow Ever After paperpad. I added strip of dark brown Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom.

I die cut all the plant elements from white cardstock and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Plants: YG00 - YG03 - YG13/ G82 - G85
Pots: YR30 - Y21 - YR31/ R01 - R22/ R35 - R39
Flowers: R01 - R22



I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment onto a piece of left over pattern paper that I used for the background. I stamped in Cranberry Ink. I used a white gel pen to add highlights. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten