zondag 10 maart 2024

I CARROT THANK YOU ENOUGH (1)

I created this fun carrot car race, using the Carrot 'Bout You stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used the Grassy Border stencil. I ink blended with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Inks. For the sky I used a Clouds stencil and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the images and colored eveything with Copic Markers. I also used an image from Hay There Hayrides, Bunny Add-On. Here are all the colors I used:
Bunnies; W0 - W3/ E04 - E11
Carrot karts: C0 - C3/ C5 - C7/ Y17 - YR04/ YG00 - YG03/ G14 - G28
Kart: C0 - C3/ C5 - C7/ E31 - E33 - E35
Sign: E31 - E33 - E35
Flowers: YG00 - YG03/ V22 - V26/ R81 - R83 - R85
Grass; YG00 - YG03



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen for the highlights and I stamped the sentiment towards the top of the card. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten