maandag 4 maart 2024

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (12)

It's all about birthdays for this new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. I choose the Simply Celebrate More Critters stamp set for my card today. 



For the background I used some Fruit Salad pattern paper and Apricot cardstock. I also die cut the Little Farm Fence Border from Woodgrain cardstock. I will let the row of animals peek over this. 



I stamped the images (also images from All the Party hats) and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cow: E11 - E04/ W5 - W7/ E31 - E33 - E35
Chicken: E57 - E29/ R35 - R39/ Y15 - Y17
Pig: E11 - E04/ W5 - W7
Goat: W5 - W7/ E57 - E79/ E31 - E33 - E35
Sheep: E11 - E04/ W0 - W3/ W5 - W7
Party hats: Y15 - Y17/ R35 - R39/
Y38 - YR68/ R01 - R22



I die cut and fussy cut the images. I stamped the row of speech bubbles and added sentiments to them. I used some sentiment from All the Speech Bubbles. 

I assembled the card and I'm quite happy with actually.


Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and join us with your own creations!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



1 opmerking: