zondag 3 maart 2024

EVERY BUNNY NEEDS A FRIEND LIKE YOU (4)

For this frienship card, I used the new Hay There, Hayrides Bunny Add-On stamp set, of course together with the original Hay There, Hayrides set. All from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I decided to ink blend with a the Grassy stencil. I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover for the grass. For the 'road' I used Gathered Twigs and Tea Dye Distress Oxide Ink. And I used Tumbled Glass and Broken China for the sky. I used dark brown watercolor from the Gansai Tambi set, to splatter on the road. 

I die cut the Little Farm Fence Border from Woodgrain cardstock. 



I stamped the images. I also used stamps from Some Bunny. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: W3 - W5 - W7/ 57 - E79/ W0 - W3/ W31 - W33 - W35
Carrots: Y15 - YR04 - YR68
Tractor: C3 - C5 - C7/ C0 - C3/ R05 - R27/ G82 - G85
Hay: Y21 - YR23/ E57 - E79
Kart: E31 - E33 - E35/ C3 - C5 - C7/ C0 - C3/ G82 - G85
Wood box + sign: E31 - E33 - E35



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the words onto sifn before adhering it. The sentiment, from the Some Bunny stamp set, was stamped at the top of the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten