zondag 21 april 2024

SENDING LOVE (4)

I created this cute spring themed card, using the Carrot 'Bout You stamp set and Giant Sending Love die from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used some yellow striped paper, from the Rainbow Ever After paperpad. I added a Grassy Border to the bottom, which was die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.



I die cut the Giant Sending Love die from Fake Tan cardstock and Watercolor Wishes pattern paper. I added this to the background.



I stamped the images and used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used;
Bunnies: W0 - W3/ E04
Carrot cars: Y15 - Y17 - YR04/ G82 - G85/ C0 - C3/ C5 - C7
Sign: E31 - E33 - E35
Flowers: G82 - G85/ YR30 - YR31/ Y15 - Y17
Flower kart: E31 - E33 - E35/ C0 - C3/ C5 - C7/ G82 - G85



I assembled the card, stamped a little sentiment onto the sign and used a white gel pen to add highlights.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten