woensdag 6 maart 2024

HOPPING BY TO SAY... HAVE A KANGA-RIFIC BIRTHDAY (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today with this card, for the theme : All Things Birthday. I used the new Kanga-Rific Birthday and its add-on set.



For the backgroud I used this beautiful ombre paper from the Rainbow Ever After paperpad. I added a hill to the bottom, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and Paperbag cardstock.

I stamped the images (I also used the All the paty hats stamp set) and colored all of the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Kangaroos; E41 - E43 - E44
Trees: E57 - E79/ G82 - G85
Present: R01 - R22/ V22 - V25
Hats: BG11 - BG13/ Y21 - YR21/ R01 - R22/ V22 - V25
Card: BG11 - BG13/ R01 - R22
Street sign: Y21 - YR21/ C0 - C3
Butterflies: BG11 - BG13/ V22 - V25
Bird: E41 - E43 - E44/ BG11 - BG13/ Y21 - YR21
Lizard: V22 - V25
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Grass: YG00 - YG03



I die cut the images and fussy cut the hats. I assembled the card. I also stamped the little traisl in Manatee Ink, which I also die cut. I used a gel pen to add white highlights to the images. The sentiment I stamped straight onto the background. I love this sentiment. 



Make sure you visis the  Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the challenge and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



1 opmerking:

  1. This is so fabulous! I love the kangaroos and your whole scene is a delight!
    Lori S in PA (US)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen