woensdag 2 maart 2022

YOU'RE THE SWEETEST (6)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics blog today with this card, inspired by this challenge's Card Sketch. I used the Sweet Friends stamp set. 



For the background, I used a piece of Sweater Weather paper. I added some dark brown splatter to the right side of the paper, using watercolors from Winsor & Newton. 



I die cut a banner (from the Flippin' Awesome die set) from Kraft cardstock and added the sentiment to it.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Flan: E41 - E43/ E57 - E29
Cupcake: E57 - E29/ R46 - R59
S'More: E41 - E43/ E57 - E29/ C0 - C3
Donut: E57 - E29/ R46 - R59
Froyo: E41 - E43/ R46 - R59/ C0 - C3
Strawberries: R46 - R59/ G21 - G24



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added some highlights with a white gel pen. 

Make sure you checkt the Lawn Fawnatics Blog



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten