vrijdag 4 maart 2022

YOU ARE THE G.O.A.T. (GREATEST OF ALL TIME) (1)

I made a mother's day card, using the You Goat This stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



I die cut two pieces of grass, using the Grassy Border die. I ink blended both of those pieces with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.



For the sky I used Salty Ocean and Speckled Egg. I never used this combo before and I love it for a sky.

I stamped the images and used Copic Markers for coloring. Here is a list of all the colors:
Goats: E29 - E57/ E31 - E33 - E35/ W0 - W3/ E41 - E43 - E44/ W3 - W5 - W7
Hay: YR21 - Y26 - YR23
Flowers: Y15 - Y17/ R01 - R32/ YG00 - YG03
Bows: R05 - R27
Collar: R05 - R27/ Y15 - Y17



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and added highlights to the images with a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten