zaterdag 19 maart 2022

I'M HERE FOR YOU (2)

The Beary Rainy Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn is a new favorite. I just love these images. I also used the Here for You Bear set, which was a gift with my Lawn Fawn purchase.



For the background I used Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. I took the Rainy Sky Stencil and ink blended with Faded Jeans Oxide Ink.



For the ground I used Paper Bag cardstock and added white and dark brown splatter to it.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Bears: E31 - E33 - E35/ E00 - E11
Clothes: B24 - B26/ B41 - B45/ G00 - G02/ RV32 - RV34
Umbrella: RV32 - RV34/ B24 - B26/ W0 - W3
Puddles: W0 - W3

I die cut and fussy cut the images and I added everything to the background. I stamped the sentiment to the left of the card and used a white gel pen to add highlights. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten